Sunday, March 2, 2008

Who Runs the Human Body?

In the human body, which organ is in
charge?

All the organs of the body were having
a
meeting, trying to decide who was in
charge.

The brain said: "I should be in charge,
because I run all the body's systems,
so
without me nothing would happen."

"I should be in charge," said the
heart,
"because I pump the blood and circulate
oxygen all over the body, so without me
you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the
stomach, "because I process food and
give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the
rectum, "because I'm responsible for
waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the
rectum and insulted him, so in a huff,
he shut down tight. Within a few days,
the brain had a terrible headache, the
stomach was bloated, and the blood was
toxic. Eventually the other organs gave
in. They all agreed that the rectum
should be the boss.

The moral of the story?

You don't have to be smart or important
to be in charge... just an *sshole.

1 comment:

nikillas said...

oh peliz..!!
lawak ke..??? kuang3